Monday, May 6, 2013

Maid Service SeXStoRY

The house was too big for me to keep clean by my self so I hired a maid service to send someone out to help keep it clean. I left keys with the service so they could get in when I was not there. On the first day, I waited to meet the maid that would be cleaning the house. The door bell rang and there stood this attractive, brown skin, tight ass and just right tits girl standing in the doorway. ôHello, my name is Deserie but you can call me Des.ö I introduced myself and led her into the house. We walked the rooms of the house and she went over what she would be doing in each of the rooms and if there were any places that she should not go into. I told she could clean the entire house. As she walked I watched her ass go from side to side and bounce when her feet hit the floor. Nice, very nice indeed. I told her that I had to go to work and if she needed anything my number was on the fridge. She said ôokö. I left for work thinking about the idea of this sweet young girl back at my house cleaning while I was at work. Damn, dick got hard just thinking about it. So I get to work and realize I left the proposal on the desk back at the house. ItÆs a 45 minute ride but I need it. So I head back home. I go in through the mudroom because itÆs quicker and I donÆt want to startle Des. I enter the room and go to get the proposal. ItÆs not where I thought it was. I guess itÆs upstairs. So began to climb the carpeted stairs. I get to the top and I hear a slight sound. I walk down to the guess room and the door is slightly open. I peek in and see Des lying on her back on the bed. Her maid skirt is up around her waist and her little white panties were pulled to one side. She was fingering her pussy! Holy shit! What the fuck was she doing in my house? This is not what I paid forà..but I could not stop watching. I watched her run her fingers, one, two, and three in and out of her pussy. She licked each one clean and then put it back in. She must have been a bit uncomfortable, because she took her panties off. She spread her legs and bent her knees. I could see straight into that sweet looking wet pussy of hers. She reached over into the bag she brought with her and pulled out a pink dildo that looked like a dinosaurs or some shit like that. She turned it on and began to run it along the inner most part of her legs right where her pussy was. She spread her lips revealing her clit and her pink pussy. She took the head of the ôDinoö and ran it across her pussy, playing with her clit. She moaned as it vibrated on her clit and from the way she was moving her hips I could tell she loved the feeling. She kept at this for some time and the turned over on her stomach. She put her knees up exposing the shit out of her pussy. Her pussy was wet and shiny I could see where the cum had drizzled down to her ass while she was on her back. She spread her knees and oh my goodness what a pretty picture. I wanted to just run in the room bury my face right in that pussy and eat her till she came in my mouth. But I didnÆt. Damn, I really have to get in there and stop thisà..but I could not stop watching. She took the dino dilo and played with the lips of her pussy. Then she slowly pushed it in. In and out it went. At this point I had taken out my dick and was stroking it. This was just too much. She continued to fucker herself with the dildo. She began to shake and shudder so I guess she was about to cum. I could see she was trying to be quite and as through her head around. I am guessing she was biting her teeth so as not to actually let out a load scream. She buckled shook and then collapsed on the bed. She pulled the dildo out and it was soaking wet. I stopped stroking my dick and walked to my room to get what I came for and slowly left the house. When I came home I went to the guest room and opened the door. The room was spotless. I couldnÆt even smell the sex. Damn she was good! Two days had gone by and I was waiting for her next visit. She arrived on time at 8:00am wearing her cute maid outfit that I requested the service have whoever was cleaning my house wear. I was a short skirt, ? above the knee and a low cut black and white top. Des filled this outfit out perfectly. As she passed me, I could not help but to look at her ass bounce. I asked her to grab my briefcase that I left upstairs. She said ok. I just want to watch her ass at it went up the stairs. By the time she was above eye level I could see right up her skirt to the black thong that she was wearing. He ass cheeks looking back at me. Damn I would love to fuck her. I again left her to her duties and went to work. I decided to go home for lunch. The thought of t hat ass bouncing around the house and me not there to look at it was too much to think about. Besides, I knew she would be there since I paid for 6 hours service to be sure the house was clean. Again I came in through the mud room door. I walked the first floor and could not find her; I walked the second floor and could not find her. Finally I got to the third floor and there she was bent over wiping dusting off one of my Blackshear statuses. Her ass was staring right back at me.öHiö I startled her and her hand hit one of the statues and it when tumbling to the floor. I yelled as it fell and ran to catch it before it could hit the floor. (Yeah Right, who moves that fast?) It hit the floor and broke. I asked her why she was in this room in the first place. And she said that I did not say she could not come into this room. She was right but this might be the opening that I was looking for. I asked her to call her job and see about what insurance they had because the statue was worth $2500. Her eyes got wide and she said that she just started working there and if he called and told them they had to file a claim, she might lose her job. I felt sorry for her but said ôThe have insurance and accidents happen, donÆt worry about it. She turned to walk away and I was right behind her. She stopped short and bent over in front of me to pick something up. I could not stop and ran into the back of her. My hard dick pressed through my pants and into her thin skirt against her ass. She left that and I was sure she was going to say something about it. But she didnÆt. We sent to the guest room o use the phone. She said that she could come up with the money to pay for the statue if I did not make the call. ThatÆs a lot of money I told her. She bit her lip and said yes it is. I told her I would hold off on calling today but to continue to work to the end of her shift. She agreed and went back to work. Watching her ass walk away gave me a fucking hard on. I went to my room to lie down. I called work and said I had a headache and was not coming back today. I slipped out of my clothes and into my PJs to get comfortable. I began thinking about fucking Des while she was working elsewhere in the house. I guess I nodded off to sl**p. I was awakened by Des in my room cleaning. I pretended to be sl**p so I could watch her sweet pussy push through her throng when she picked up stuff of the floor. Damn she must have a nice size clit. As I lay there on my back, I did not realize that my dick was getting hard. Shit, it stood up like a fucking flag pole, not way she is going to miss that. I just laid there. She saw my dick and smiled. She kept cleaning and now was right in front of me bending over. I was looking right at that sweet pussy pushing though that thong. She opened her legs wider and was bent over picking whatever off the floor. I let out a small moan. Ooops! She stood up straight and walked out the room. Pulling the door almost closed behind her. Shift! I know that was an invitation and I blew it. So I lay here in bed my dick hard as hell, I pull it out and start to stroke it. I figure she is not coming back so what the hell. Turns out she did come back but I did not see her peeking in though the door. I kept stroking myself thinking about fucking her silly. I looked through the dresser mirror and I could see her peeking in. It was early in the afternoon so I could see her clearly. She had a hand down her panties and was playing with herself. I slowed down by stroking and then stopped. I turned over with my back to her. I could see that she left the door way after that. Ten minutes later she called up from downstairs and asked if I wanted something to eat. I came down and there was a sandwich and juice on the counter. But she was also on the counter with one knee bent and the other tucked underneath it. I looked at her in amazement and asked why she was on my table. She said that I seemed hungry and she wanted to be sure I was properly fed. She lifted her skirt to show that she did not have on any panties. I could not close my eyes. She moves the food out of the way and lay down in front of me with her pussy starting me in the face. "I know you have want to since you saw me playing with my pussy the other day. Yes I saw you and heard your heavy breathing so I decided to give you a show." She Said. My mouth fell open. I thought I was playing her and all along she was playing me. ôEat my pussyö She grabbed my head and f***ed into her pussy. ôLick itö I did as I was told and began to lick her pussy. I sucked on her clit and could feel it swell up each time I took into my mouth. She grind her hips into my face to be sure I did not miss anything. She moaned and rolled her eyes into the back of her head. She gripped my head harder and began to fuck my face harder and quicker. She shudder and came all over my face. She reached over and gave me a hand towel to wipe my face with. Damn she tasted good. She slid off the counter and came around to see the hard did sticking up in my pjs. She turned the chair around and dropped to the floor pulled out my cock and stroked it. Slowly at first and then quicker. When she saw the precum on my head she smiled and licked at it. She them put her mouth on my cock and began to suck me off. It felt so fucking good! Damn I never had anyone suck me like that before. It was too good and before I knew it was about to cum. She looked at me and kept sucking letting my dick go deeper and deeper into the back f her throat. I could not hold it back any longer and exploded in her mouth. She jerked my off and sucked every last drop out of me. I started to get up n but my legs were a bit weak so she told me to sit there for a minute. She returned with a hot wash cloth and wiped me off. She pulled the other chair around to face me spread her legs and began to play with herself. "What are you doing" I asked. She replied "Waiting for you get hard again." Really? Now this is something I have not done before. As I watched her play with her pussy and getting it wet again, I could feel my dick getting hard already. She too saw this and got down on her knees and began to suck me off. When I was hard she got up and bent over the table and spread her legs. I could see her wet pussy just begging to be fucked. But not yet. I got down on my knees and sucked her pussy from behind. She tastes so good. She kept pushing her pussy into my face and riding my tongue. I moved my tongue to her ass and she squealed. She liked this. I pushed my tongue as deep into her ass as it would go. She was riding her ass on my tongue. I reached down and put my fingers into her pussy and she was soaking wet. I reached up and put two of the fingers in her mouth and she cleaned them off. I knew it was time. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put one of them in her ass. She jerked at first but I was slow with it. She began push down on my finger. I put another in and she again she jerked but that too passed as she got used to it. I began fucking her ass with my two fingers and she liked it. I then put my fingers into her pussy and was fucking her that way too. She enjoyed every fucking minute of it. So she played me the other day huh? She knew I was there and did not let me hit that ass? Ok, well I am going to hit it today. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and pussy. She looked back at me in surprise. I told her donÆt worry you are going to get all of it today sweetie. I grabbed my dick and pressed it to her pussy. She pushed her pussy back to get me in. I slid in and she began to fuck me. I just leaned back and let her ride my dick. I looked down and watched my soaking wet dick slide in and out of her pussy. This is fucking too good to be true. I put a drop of spit on her ass and played with it with my thumb. She grabbed my legs, I guess to tell me to stop but I didnÆt. She turned and looked at me and gave me a ôThatÆs enoughö look. I kept pushing my thumb in and then in and out. She began to grind her ass down on my thumb. I knew she wanted it. I reached down to see how wet my dick had become and we were dropping her juices all over the floor. Damn she gets wet! I slid my dick out of her pussy and continued to play with her clit with my fingers. It felts like a damn faucet down there. I then covered my dick with her cum and grabbed the head and pushed it at her ass. She went to stand up and I f***ed her back down on the table. I kept pushing and she asked me to stop and that it hurts too much. I kept pushing until I could feel my head get inside her ass. She tried to move away but could not. I kept on pushing and then stopped. She looked back at me with a tear in her eye from pain of pushing my dick into her tight little ass. She relaxed thing the worse was over. It was. Nut I was not done fucking that ass. I began to slowly move in and out of her ass. She move away for a bit but began to be in rhythm with me. I picked up the pave but pushed to too far in and she screamed. I slowed my pace again and get fucking her very tight asshole. She again began to get in rhythm with me and began to fuck my dick. Again, I leaned back and watched her ride that ass up and down my dick. She liked this now. I reached down and her pussy was still soaking wet, yeah she really liked my dick in her ass. I felt her body start to shudder and shake and she began to cum. I could feel the cum running down my fingers. I kept fucking her and she wanted it deeper and deeper so I pusher further and harder she like the pain that turned to pleasure and before I knew it I was about to cum. I pulled out slowly, turned her around, pushed her on her knees and f***ed my dick into her mouth. She sucked and sucked until I exploded in her mouth. She drained every drop out of me. I fell back into the chair exhausted. She pushed the food and drink in front of me and told me to eat and that she was leaving. She said she was not coming back and that the statue is not really broken but in a box in the closet. What she broke was a cheap knock off. She really just wanted to see how good a fuck I was since she had heard so much. She kissed me and left me there, naked with a sandwich and something to drink. What the fuck was that all about? I called the Maid Service to see about them sending her out again and they said that no one had been assigned to my house yet!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15