Thursday, May 23, 2013

mature neighbours SeXStoRY

last summer, my husband was working away,we didn't have many hot days but the few we had ,I locked the front door ,put on my bikini and layed in the back garden,on my sunbed ,poured myself a big glass of wine and read my new risky paperback,my neighbours, on one side,are a young working couple ,who never seem to be home,on the other side is a retired couple bob and jean,in their 60s bob a retired truck driver and jean ,a barmaid . he is bald tattoos on his fore arms and a contant tan ,jean is around 60 ,but dresses like a 20 year old ,low cut tops and short skirts. and allways tanned. any way there I was sunbathing , it was really hot ,so I decided to go topless, I unclipped my top and let the fresh air circle my big boobs ,and got back to my book.about 10 mins had passed,when I heard bob calling me over the fence,did I want to join them for a drink. as I fumbled for my bikini top ,bob appeared at the top of the fence. his face said it all ,he went abit red , then said you don't get many of them to the pound.and laughed,i had to laugh but felt embrassed.jean and I wondered if you want to join us for a drink.he said.i didn't really want to but felt I should as if I didn't bob might think I was upset by him seeing my boobs .ok I said give me two minutes.then I heard jean shout out,u can leave your top off ,you've made bobs day .I put on my bikini top and flipflops and grabbed the wine.jean met me at the door,she had a white kaftan on and little else , we walked thru the house and found bob sitting on a garden chair, dressed in denim shorts and a short sleeve check shirt.hi ya babes,he greeted me and got up and kissed my cheek.choose a sunbed jean said ,so I layed down on one and layed back, then jean walked passed me and blocked the sun, as I glanced up jean was pulling her kaftan up and over her head ,underneath she had a white thong on and nothing else ,her tits were big and tanned her nipples really brown and big her skin like leather with years of sun,but really sexy.she then layed down on the bed next to me , bob commented he was the luckiest guy in the world with 2 horny birds in front of him ,we all laughed,jean looked over at me and said why don't u take your top off ,we don't mind and you will make bobs day , seeing as they seemed so friendly,i undone my top and let my tits fall out , cor ,I heard bob say,as I looked down at my tits ,my nipples were standing to attention. I made out it didn't matter ,then layed back.having seen jeans body ,I started feeling my pussy tingne, and was sure I felt some liquid run from my pussy,i wanted to see more of her but couldn't see her laying on my back, so I turned over and rested my head to one side ,so I could see her better.as I did I saw she had had her hand down the front of her knickers.playing with her pussy,she didn't stop either,then I heard bob behind me say ,how do u fancy a threesome hunny,as he said it I felt my pussy getting wetter and my nipples sore as they brushed the material on the sunbed .I sat up and looked at bob,the top of his shorts were undone and his cock was bursting out of the top of his briefs,then I felt jean grab the back of my head,the smell of her pussy on her fingers,filled my nose as she pulled my head towards hers and kissed me on the lips ,before sliding her tongne deep in my mouth,our nipples brushed ,I didn't know what to do, and just rubbed her back as her tongne explored my mouth.then I felt my bikini bottoms get tight as her hand slid down the front ,jeans long fingers sliding in and out of my moist pussy ,as she fingered me ,I opened my legs so she could get deeper,then her mouth left mine ,as I opened my eyes I saw bob pulling his shorts off ,then his briefs,his cock was short but had a massive helmet ,as his briefs hit the ground, he pulled his foreskin back ,as he did his helmet was covered in pre cum,then with out warning jean pulled my bikini bottoms off,i looked down my big pussy lips surrounding her fingers as she teased my pussy,then I felt my head being pulled to face bobs helmet , before I could react ,I had my tongne out and slid it all over his helmet,as I did this he pushed it deep in my mouth ,as I sucked him ,I then run my tongne all over his balls ,then lifted them up and licked his arse. jean by this time had moved between my legs and was eating my pussy, then she got up and said to bob ,lets swap ,with that jean sat down on my face ,her pussy smelled really horny, I coundnt resist running my tongne all over her pussy and clit,i heard her moaning as I got deeper with my tongne,then I felt my legs being moved apart,then felt bobs cock prodding my pussy,then as my wet squashed pussylips parted I felt his fat cock slid e in me, then felt as his cock fucked me my pussy release a big rush of my cum,as he carried on I felt it running down to my arse, the more I came the more I pushed my mouth closer to jeans pussy,and without warning she came squirting all over my cheeks and in my mouth,my face and hair smelled of sex,she moaned again then climed off,but before I could get air,bobs helmet filled my mouth,and he released a full load of hot thick cum in my mouth, there was so much ,some went right down my thoart some ran down my chin ,the rest floated on my tongne,bob pulled his cock out and layed back next to jean, so I just swallowed the last of his cum and layed back ,,,,,what a day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15