Friday, May 24, 2013

My daughter is a prostitue! part 4 SeXStoRY

Following on from the episode with Emily and the full on gang bang with 23 Pakistani men, I looked at her profile on the site where she advertises herself and see that she has blogged how amazing it all was. Since then, Emily has had a steady stream of men, coming to the house in the evening, while me and the wife sit in the living room. On the website I have noticed that Emily has mentioned that she will soon be available for webcamming. A few other girls seem to offer this. One evening I went onto the site and searched for girls that were webcamming and Emily's profile appeared! I clicked on it and there was Emily wearing the school uniform out fit - short dress, see-through blouse, no bra, little white ankle socks and her hair in 2 pigtails, I quickly recognised that it was in her bedroom and could see the cuddly toys we had bought her as a little girl. It was in "free" mode where it clearly states that nudity is not offered, but there were about 6 men chatting to her asking her what happens in the paid group mode, we could hear her say that she gives a strip show and uses "toys"! My identity was hidden as I have a user name that did not identify me. Suddenly the screen went off and I got a message saying that Emily had gone into group mode, and to "come in and join the action". To go into group mode it is necessary to buy some credits, which then goes as payment to the girl performing I would guess. The next day, I bought some credits from the site! In the evening, I searched again for webcammers and Emily's profile came on again. I clicked on her and again there she was in the same clothes, chatting to about 8 men in her room. After a minute or 2 it went to group mode. I waited for a few minutes wondering if I should click to enter group mode with Emily! I then clicked it! There, she was with her blouse open, legs open, masturabting with a dildo! There were at least 8 men in the "room", encouraging her and saying how they were wanking over her! My cock grew and and took it out and masturabted over what I was seeing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15