Wednesday, May 8, 2013
My neighbor (many many year ago) SeXStoRY
I had cross dressed some when I was first married but my then wife did not like it so I had to do it mostly in secret. When I got divorced I could enjoy it whenever I wanted and did just that. I had a small place and I would mostly get dressed when I got home from work and stay that way even sl**ping until I would get ready for work in morning and even then I would sometimes leave on some sexy stuff under my cloths while at work. On weekends I would get up in morning already dressed in something nice and watch dirty movies and use toys and stuff. This morning was a little different and I really enjoyed it. I got up and was dressed in garter belt nylon already I put on my open cup bra some sheer panties and a pair of open toe sandals to show off my red toes. I put in a movie and got my toys out and I was just starting to enjoy the dildo deep in my ass when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was my neighbor John looking in the window of the front door. I thought for a minute oh damn but then figured what the hell who cares and I might get to have some fun so I got up put my panties over the dildo in my ass and went and opened the door. My sheer panties did not hide much and he could still see the dildo and my hard cock and he looked a little and smiled and said well I do like the outfit. I looked and could tell he did because his cock was getting hard in his shorts so I went down on my knees took his shorts down pulled out his cock and took it into my hungry mouth. I licked and sucked it for a while and he was really enjoying it I could tell so I kept it up till he was about ready to cum. I stopped for a little while and then took it real deep until he moaned and shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could but a little ran out but I got that later. I stopped he sat on the couch and said wow that was the best in a long time. I stood up and said no problem if you ever need another one let me know. He saw the dildo in my ass and said damn you like it in the ass also and I said oh yes mouth ass feet love cum. He looked at my feet and saw that my toes where red and said damn I love red toes. He grabbed my foot and took off my heels and put one to his mouth and started to suck on my red toes one foot then the other. I was loving it and just relaxed then he asked if he could fuck me in the ass so I said hell yes. I got up and went to the kitchen table and layed on my back. He came close and I could see he was hard again so he moved my panties aside and took out the dildo and replaced it with his hard cock. I moved my feet up to his shoulders so he could get real deep and as he fucked my ass he also played with my nylon feet and legs and sucked my toes a little. He really was fucking me deep and he then reached over and started to jack off my hard cock. In a short time he was ready to cum again so I told him to fill me up and with a load grown he shot his second load of the day deep in my ass. He feel out but then bent down and took my cock in his mouth till I came. He swallowed some but most he let fly all over me. We both sat on the couch and relaxed I put my panties over my ass to keep his load from dripping out all over and we talked. He would come over almost every day after work for a while and get a blow job or fuck my sissy ass till he had to move for a job in another state. Damn that was a fun time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.