Thursday, May 23, 2013
My Neighbourly Fuck Part Two SeXStoRY
Well as most of you know, me and my neighbour Helen had a somewhat affair when I was 16. But the affair didn't really take off from that night we fucked in her kitchen. After that, it had been somewhat awkward. During neighbourhood gatherings we exchanged awkward glances from across the room but never really engaged in physical contact or never held a conversation for that matter. So I thought that I work break the barrier at the next event. Mum and I had been invited to the place for dinner. I purposely sat opposite Helen, who was across the table. "James, nice to see you again. How's studies?" Jeff, Helen's husband, asked. "Erm School's alright. It's a bit rock hard now." I replied like an idiot. But it wasn't a lie. School was being a douche. I had failed most of my exams and faced suspension if I didn't perk up. When I said rock hard, Helen coughed on her soup and had some accident which made her drop her soup over her shirt and reveal her perky nipples and her shapely breasts. My cock was instantly rock hard. (As you probably would have guess, at the time I was always rock hard.) "I'll just go change into another shirt. Please excuse me." She got up and left and came back wearing another shirt. Time to start the plan I thought. I slipped off my right shoe under the table and raise it so it would be straight. I extended it so that the foot would touch Helen's chair. I then made contact with my foot through her panties. She stopped eating and directly stared into my eyes, as if to say: "Please don't." I kept going. I moved around her labia then to her clitoris. She closed her eyes and started to breathe deeply. I then went straight in with my big toe into her pussy. You could see her shuddering with pleasure and guilt. "Sweetie are you alright?" Jeff said. I stopped now and put my shoe back on. She let out a little sigh,"Yes Jeff. I'm fine. I feel a bit sick though. I think I'll go lie down. She got up and left. We never saw her for the rest of the night. I thought she was probably finishing it off. I never saw again for quite sometime. I guess she was trying to avoid me. I woke up in the middle of the nght one night. I was awoken by some loud noises coming from next door. I peered out the window and looked in to Helen's house. Oh my god. Dirty slut. In her backyard, I made out images in the shadow of her being rammed against the fence by her son, George. Filthy i****tuess slut. Although I was quite angry, I was also very turned on. I sat on the chair behind the window and flopped out my 9 inch. It had grown significantly within the past year. I started to jack off a bit and noticed something. She was staring at me the whole time. Holy shit. She was putting on a show for me. Too embarressed I walked out of the room and went to sl**p. The next morning, I tried to clear my head by going for one of my runs down the bushy path running along the back of the houses. I thought about everything. The first time, the dinner and the show. Was she trying to tease me? I bumped into her again. This time there was no verbal greeting, just an exchange of awkward stares. I was sick of it. Time for her to atone for her evil teasings. As we were side by side, I side stepped and grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing her against the back of a fence. I grabbed her breast and roughly kissed her face. She tried to scream but I muffled her with my hand. "Time to atone for your sins, Helen." She knelt before me. I pulled down my shorts and thrust my cock in her mouth. She instantly gagged and drooled. She tried to moan but the 9 Inch cock proved a strong gag. I kept face fucking her. With every thrust making her shriek and gag. She could take no more. She was about to pass out. I withdrew and let her breathe, before picking her up by the waist and ramming her against the fence in her asshole. "De ja vu Helen?" I wryly asked. "Haha that was for you, you piece of shit." "It's not nice to call people pieces of shit, Helen. No more talking." I withdrew from her ass and dragged her to the opposite side of the path where the bushes and bark lay. I then stood above her head and facefuck her again and again. Drool covered her entire face. She looked a mess. Time to cum I thought. I picked her up by her thighs so that she gripped body like a pole with her legs. I went into her pussy and fucked her rigorously. "I'm gonna come." "Please. I want it inside me, James!" Splash. My entire load burst into her pussy. I let go of her and threw her to the ground. "That was a good fuck." "I've longed for your cock. Now please help me up and take me home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.