Sunday, May 5, 2013

Return to work part 3 SeXStoRY

After making Fred spurt it was the time for the guys to act out their fantasies starting as agreed with James and his machine driven dildo. When I looked at what he had brought into my office over the weekend I say a motor that drove a piston on the en of which was a slimish 12 inch long dildo. “Well that shouldn’t post too much of a problem, I can always edge away if it gets too deep” I thought –“what with my cunt feeling wet after my fun with Fred”. It was then I noticed a slim tube connecting the base of the Dildo to a sort of bellows on the floor! Befor3 I could comment James told the guys to get me up on the desk on my back legs apart. They obeyed with seed then James moved his machine into position with the tip of the dildo against my cunt lips. “Hold her lips open” instructed James and Jim immediately pulled my cunt open as far as he could. Then James switched on the motor and I felt the fist 3 inches of dildo slip slowly up my juicy cunt then out again leaving an inch inside. It felt great! Ok said James lets increase the speed and he slowly upped the speed of my fucking until I was gasping with the feel of it and my cunt was responding getting wetter with each thrust. “Ok time to up the length” said James as he lengthened the stoke inch by inch. Surprisingly my cunt responded and I was eventually was taking het full length. The other three guys now had their pricks in their hands with their eyes glued to the action in my cunt. “God look at how deep she’s taking it” said Jim “no wonder he took all those cunts at the works party” “The best is still to come” said James – What does he mean? I thought I’m already taking the full 12 inches at full speed and its lovely. That’s when I discovered what the tube and bellows were for. James started to pump the bellows and I felt that dildo start to expand filling my cunt up. With the dildo still being driven in and out of my cunt at full speed I was now almost delirious with pleasure, my cunt was leaking like a tap so the juices were keeping the dildo well lubricated. I still vaguely heard George say “look at how it drags her cunt lips our when it comes out and pushes them bag in on the in stroke” at that I had a shattering climax and spurted juices all over the desk. “I think she’s fucked” said James and he slowed and them switched off the machine. I lay gasping for breath in a pool of my own juice after the best climax of my life. As I laid there I heard the guys discussing what they had seen with comments like “I’ve never seen cunt lips dragged in and out before” and “did you see how thick that dildo got and she still took it all” As I was basking in this reflected glory at my capabilities I heard Jim say “Ok guys my turn, get her over on her stomach so I can fuck her arse as agreed” I have had my arse fucked a couple of times but cannot say I enjoyed it but a deal is a deal so I didn’t struggle as George and Jim turned me over getting a good feel of my tits and cunt in the process. Suddenly I felt George’s prick slip up my cunt! “Oi that wasn’t in the deal” I shouted. “Just getting it juiced up ready for your arse” was the response to chuckles from the others. Then I felt Jim’s cock slip from my cunt and prod at my arse hole. “give us a hand guys” said Jim “hold her cheeks open to give me better access. And with that I had a cock up my arse for the third time in my life. As Jim thrust in and out of my arse Ithe motion rubbed my clit and nipples against the rough desk top. The thrills form this took my mind off the slightly uncomfortable actions going on in my arse to the effect that I started to enjoy the whole activity and thrust back at Jim to get more cock. “Look at that said Fred the bitch likes it up the arse after all”. Just wait till its my turn with the bondage” said George I’ll really work that arse hole” Just hearing the words coupled with the cock in my arse tipped me over into another climax and my cunt and arse hole spasmed causing Jim to shoot a load of hot cum up my arse. I slowly got off the desk feeling like I had been truly fucked 0 which I had. “George can you wait until next time hubby’s away” I asked “I’m fucked” “Not a chance” came the reply “ I’ve been wanking my cock all this time in anticipation of what I am going to do to you so get on the mattress”. Ah well what George got up to is another story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15