Monday, May 20, 2013
Stranger on a Train SeXStoRY
The London tube. A nightmare to enjoy twice a day, every day. Hot, sweaty, boring, uncomfortable, smelly, dirty, frightening – pick at least three of these terms to describe any single journey on this infernal transport. I usually plugged myself into some music, not that I could hear it very well over the noise, to try to drown out the entire experience. However, in the middle of a heat wave it’s not just noise you want to drown out. The overwhelming stench of body odour hung in the carriage during the evening rush hour. On this particular day the tube was packed out. How I got on the thing in the first place was a minor miracle. I ended up standing wedged in a corner with a very large city type gent presenting his back to me. “At least it’s not his armpit.” I thought, although his briefcase was continuously bumping my shin bone which made me want to scream. Just when I was about to introduce the gent’s briefcase to his rectum, he got off. At least three people took his place – “oh well, only ten stops to go.” Utter misery. The girl who now stood in front of me was a distinct improvement over the gent – she was fragrant, was not carrying a briefcase, and was facing me. I would say she was quite tall, only a couple of inches off my height, and was quite sturdy of build. She was wearing a very tight pair of blue jeans and a loose blouse. She head was bowed slightly so I could not see her face properly as her curly red hair obscured it. I would guess her age was late 20’s to mid 30’s. As the carriage jolted along it was inevitable that parts of our bodies would touch. Knees, arms, her breast to my elbow – and her shoulder to my bicep. At the next stop more people shoved their way on and the girl edged a little closer. Now my left knee was touching her leg all the time, her left arm was touching the inside of my right forearm and my foot was lightly touching hers. I remember thinking that It was a very intimate position we found ourselves in, her head was still bowed slightly and was almost nestling into my neck. Another stop came and went. Some got off, some got on. A large lady was stood behind the girl, forcing her closer still. My breathing had begun to quicken and there was a reaction in my groin. Each tiny movement either of us made was amplified by our intimacy. The large woman’s shelf-like rear end was forcing the girl’s hips forward until her tummy rested against my, now full, erection. I almost mumbled an apology but found I was unable to speak. I felt her breathing heavily onto my chest and realised that the large lady had moved away slightly, so this was a deliberate action and she was finding our closeness exciting. She was now straddling my left leg with her hips pushed forward until her pubic bone was moving against my upper thigh and her breasts were pressing onto my chest. She placed her hand on the small of my back and pulled herself in, I mirrored this and her head finally came to rest in the hollow of my neck, completing our sensual embrace. The natural movement of the train sent pulses of pleasure through me and, judging from the girls’ heaving chest, the same was happening to her. The journey, the stops, the time were meaningless as we rubbed together. Our breathing became rapid and I could just hear her soft moans over the roar of the wheels. I don’t know how long this lasted but I will remember the feeling for the rest of my life. I had no idea who this person was but at that moment I felt closer to her than anyone in my life. At the height of excitement I felt her hand pull hard at my back; she went rigid and pushed her groin firmly against my leg. Her mouth was next to my ear, I heard a final higher pitched moan and then her head flopped onto my neck. It was then my own climax washed over me. Her hand caressed me gently as we slowed into a station. As the door opened she reached up and held my face I her hands, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and jumped off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.