Friday, May 3, 2013
Surprize Birthday Treat SeXStoRY
Sammy left early for a personal training session with a new client. I thought it strange as he preferred to keep his weekends free of work comittments. He promised to be back home to take me out to celebrate my birthday. I had spent the whole morning cleaning up the apartment and had just finished showering. I was standing in front of the vanity shaving the previous days beard when a face appeared in the mirror. "Good morning star shine, happy birthday". It was Sammy. As I started to shave my face he put his arms around me, his hands playing and pinching my nipples. He came closer and pressed against me. I could feel cock rubbing up between my ass cheeks. It was a nice feeling. He kissed my neck several times then licked and bit my ear. "I have something to show you" he said seductively. I finished shaving, rinsed and toweled dry my face. I turned to face Sammy and kissed him. Wrapping my arms around him I pulled him in close. He dropped his hands down my body, feeling and touching my skin as he worked his way to my crotch. He lightly squeezed my manhood then slid a hand inside my underwear before massaging my cock. "What is this 'something' you want to show me?" I interrupted. Just then there was movement at the bathroom door. Standing in the doorway was a dear friend from my school days, Sammy's br0ther, Beau. "O my lord, No way....Beau!!!" I exclaimed. Stunned, shocked and surprised that Beau who lives in the US was here with me. "Happy birthday, Harry." Beau said, as he entered the room. He moved towards me, his arms spread wide. He wrapped them around me and we hugged. With his head beside mine and resting it on my shoulder he whispered. "O Harry, I have waited such a long time for this." He kissed me on my neck and my lips. "Sammy thought you could do with some cheering up for your birthday and he invited me to stay here." I looked at Sammy. He cocked his head to one side, smiled his usual cheeky grin and then winked at me. "Well, it looks like you drew the short straw, mate. You'll have to bunk with me." I said. "That sounds like a good plan." Beau said. "That's the way I planned it." Sammy beamed, winking at me again. "Could I possibly freshen up a bit... like the old days at school." Beau asked. "It's been such a long flight from Dad's place to here this morning." "Well, considering that your father only lives 40 minutes drive across town from here, I guess we could accommodate your request." I said "Sammy, be a good bitch and fix some towels for your big br0" I took Beau by the hand and led him to my bedroom. When we were alone I turned to face him. He looked deeply into my eyes and I into his. The magic was still there. Staring into his beautiful deep blue-green eyes a boy could get hopelessly lost. And I was on the verge of getting hopelessly lost. As we moved closer to each other he cupped his hands around my neck. He kissed me on the mouth, circling his tongue around my lips. The electricity started charging through my body. He hadn't lost his touch. He pulled me closer and when my lips parted a little he darted his tongue into my mouth. He locked my tongue with his then he would release it and kiss my cheek and neck. He licked and kissed my ear and then returned to locking my tongue with his again. He repeated this over and over, and I was getting more aroused with each circuit. His hands wandered all over my back as if trying to fight their way inside my shirt, touching, gripping, holding, releasing and moving on. Finally his hands slipped inside my shirt and lifted it up and over my head. Beau then began kissing and sucking on my nipples while his hands returned to my waist and moved down lower. He hooked his thumbs inside either side of my underwear and then his body dropped along with my underwear. His mouth firmly attached around the head of my cock and his tongue twirling around and around my gland, and sucking. I was in ecstasy. I moaned approvingly as his hands slid up and down and pumped my shaft between sucking and teasing my cockhead. I put my hands on his head and lightly pushed him down onto my ever hardening cock. After a few minutes, when my cock was rock hard he stood up and kissed my mouth and then my ear. In the meantime my hands had wandered all over his back, on the inside of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. His skin was smooth and silky to touch. He still had his muscular toned body that he had at school and was truly a magnificent sight to behold. I couldn't help myself. I slowly glided my hands over the front of his sculptured body, taking in every ripple of his abdomen. My fingers finished on his belt buckle and removed his belt and trousers. Throwing them onto a nearby chair, I manoeuvered Beau up against the bed and pushed him back gently. I straddled his chest so he could maintain the hardness of my erection. Sammy, who had parked himself in the doorway while watching Beau and I, came over and onto the bed. He placed an arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the back of my neck. The warmth of his breath sent shivers up and down my back. He knelt behind Beau's head, facing me with his thick rod sticking out. I lent forward and started to stroke his cock. It jumped at my touch so I kept on stroking it and then wrapped a hand around it, sliding back and forth. Precum had already started to moisten the tip of his hard rod. Enclosing my mouth around his throbbing cock I massaged his gland with my tongue and lips. It didn't take much to get Sammy horny or hard. I put a hand around his shoulder and kissed him passionately on the mouth and, my other hand behind his back, pulling him towards me as he fucked my mouth with his huge cock. I swallowed all of his throbbing rod, almost gaging in the process, every time he thrust forward. I let my hand slip down to his asshole and began finger fucking his anus. He moaned loudly and I sucked his cock harder and finger fucked his ass faster. "More Harry, more, keep going...yeah...yeah...yeeeah...Harry, OMG Harreeee!!!" he screamed, filling my mouth to the brim. Some of his cum squirted over my face as I struggled to swallow every drop. "Birthday Cum" is so valuable and very precious. And it was wonderful. After Sammy had shot his load he sat behind Beau's head and licked his cum off my face and finished off by giving me a big kiss on my mouth. He positioned himself behind me and removed Beau's pretty pink underwear. He proceeded to suck Beau's cock while Beau's tongue and lips continued teasing my cockhead and his hands alternately massaged my shaft up and down. Beau stared into my eyes, pleading. I felt the fire in his eyes burning through to my soul. It was time. I rocked back and forth fucking his face. He soldiered on increasing his pace then slowing down and then ramping his speed to fever pitch. I felt my balls tighten and my cock shudder with the first release of my load. My cock jumped from Beau's mouth spurting cum all over his face. He quickly put my cock back into his mouth and continued sucking and teasing. The sensation sent spasms of ecstasy through my entire body. After I had finished dumping my load, I collapsed on top of Beau and cleaned up his beautiful face and then we kissed, sharing. Beau wrapped his arms around me. He stared into my eyes again searching, then pulled my head beside his. "Sweet Harry, I have dreamt of this moment ever since we left school" he whispered. Sammy had been lubing up my asshole and multi-finger fucking me since I climaxed. The awesome sensation within me continued. He had also applied lube to Beau's cock, sliding his hands up and down and massaging it before then guiding it into my rectum. There was a some resistance at first as Beau pushed his cock into my tight hole. I groaned initially but soon settled. My sphincter muscle flinched and contracted as he pushed his way in. With firmer pressure it soon relaxed and allowed him entry. Once inside, his cock slid back and forth with ease. He built up a slow rhythm and kept it for several minutes. I moaned as he increased his pace a little. Beau looked deeply into my eyes, beckoning. I lent forward kissed him on the cheek. "Mmmmmm! yeah!" he sighed. I could tell he was closed to orgasm. He slowed his pace. Then I felt Sammy's hot cock pressing around my anal area, right where Beau was banging into me. Beau stopped and Sammy applied a firm pressure, his hard cock slowly entering my asshole alongside Beau's. "Fuuuuuuuck!!!" I screamed. The two cocks started to slide independently of one another, inside me. After a while I got used to the initial shock and began to enjoy the excitement. Thankfully, my two friends took things easy and didn't destroy my asshole. Soon, Beau's breathing began to change, short quick breaths. He increased his pace faster than Sammy. I had cum again all over Beau's stomach just before he pumped his load into my burning ass. The feeling of his cum adding extra lubrication was soothing. I felt Sammy's warm breath on the back of my neck as he now increased his rhythm. He licked the back of my neck and nibbled my ear. It tickled something awesome. I turned my head to kiss him. "Oh Harry", he whispered, kissing my ear. My ass was feeling real sore now and Sammy just sped up. He was breathing became very heavy and his chest was heaving. Then with a sudden gulp he slowed down like a washing machine reaching the end of its spin cycle. It was such a relief to feel him slow down and then his hot cum pumping into my hole. It was an epic event, at least for me and at the end of it, it was an awesome feeling having the love of my two best friends inside me. When Sammy moved off me a little I rolled over disengaging the two huge rods that had spent what seemed a lifetime fucking my ass. My ass was sore, red hot and gaping from all the friction, but the experience was a nice surprise. We all collapsed onto the bed, Beau on one side of me and Sammy on the other. I placed an arm around each one of them. They each turned towards me and kissed and hugged me. "We hope you enjoyed our surprise birthday treat! Harry", they chorused... I did and I told them so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.