Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Layover SeXStoRY

"What the do you mean it’s my flight had been canceled!" Jasmine shouted at the ticket agent as she was preparing to check her bags. He glared at her only making her all the more angry saying, "I'm sorry Miss Scott, we unfortunately overbooked this flight and had to cancel at last minute. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and would be more than happy to get you on another one of our flights or book you one with another airline." "No, that's no acceptable," a frustrated Jasmine answered. "What was the purpose with me providing you with my email and phone number when I booked the flight? Aren't you supposed to notify me when a change in my flight schedule has occurred? It's any wonder why your airline is still in business with this poor customer service!" By now there was a small but supportive crowd gathered around to hear what was going on. The majority of onlookers were in full agreement with Jasmine, and were curious if they were going to have the same fate as Jasmine. If that were to be the case, it didn't look well for the ticket agent, and there was nothing in between the counter, and future passengers to stop them from rushing in, and giving the other agents problems as well. Jasmine seeing the curious people gathering around her gave her even more confidence that she was right. She was about to continue her list of complaints about the lack of responsibility that that was due her when a attractive, slender woman came from behind one of the doors that the employees used as access to get to the ticket counter. As the woman made her way to the counter where Jasmine, and the agent were having their discussion, Jasmine noticed how very attractive she was. Olive tone complexion, jet black hair which was tied in a bun and those eyes. She had beautiful, haunting eyes that seemed to look right through her. They were gray with a slight color of hazel to them which made her even more attractive. Her demeanor was like that of someone in authority, and even Jasmine had to take a step back as the woman approached not knowing what type of reception she would get from the her. She smiled and whispered something into the agent’s ear in which the agent nodded and left, heading to the employee door. She looked at Jasmine saying softly , "Ma'am, I couldn't help but hear how upset you are about your flight having had been canceled, and I had to come out to find out if there was something I could do to remedy the situation. How about we walk over to the far corner of the counter where we can talk with a little more privacy and you can tell me your concerns?" The suggestion was more of a polite demand than a request as the woman continued to smile waiting for a reply from Jasmine. Thinking that to come out with another outburst would be inappropriate, and not wanting to lose the crowd to her cause she readily agreed, and walked on the opposite side of the counter as they both made their way to an area that was not occupied by people. The supervisor walked with such confidence which was a definite turn on, and Jasmine found herself wishing that for just that moment they were meeting under different circumstances. "I apologize, I forgot my manners for a moment so let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Stella and I am one of the customer service supervisors for this airline. As I told you in our initial conversation, I overheard how upset you were at not having had been informed that your flight had been canceled, and I agree with you fully that proper notification should have been given to you so alternate travel plans could have been made. Now as my ticket agent offered as a suggestion, we could get you on the next flight out or book you on another airline that is leaving in a timely manner so that it won’t be too much of a hitch to your trip." Jasmine sighed saying, "I appreciate your willingness to help me, it's just that I am trying to get back home after having had visited my parents and in fact, I had to change my flight plans twice before even coming up here. This trip just has been so frustrating and I want to forget all about this experience, and I can assure you it will be a very long time before I decide to make another trip out here." "Please don’t say that. I truly feel bad now that our company is the cause of so much frustration. Let me have a look at your ticket to see your itinerary." Jasmine handed her boarding pass to the woman, and as their fingers made slight contact there was a slight feeling of electricity that coursed through Jasmine's body. Blushing at the way her body was reacting to Stella's touch she quickly looked down, and pretended to brushed an imaginary piece of lint from her pant leg. Stella saw how Jasmine blushed, and tried to play it off by picking something off her pant leg which caused her to smile at Jasmine. There was definitely an attraction there, and Stella wanted to keep Jasmine in her presence as long as she could. It had been at least six months since Stella, and her ex broke up and there was no one who caught her attention as much the woman standing before her did. "Listen, I really feel bad about how our airline has treated you with your travel plans, and it just wouldn't feel right if I just sent you on your way without doing something a little extra to make all of this up to you. Do you really need to get back to Atlanta so soon? If not I would really like to treat you to lunch and if possible a nice dinner." Jasmine couldn't help wondering if this woman hitting on her? This woman's confidence was truly overwhelming, and Jasmine wondered if she was giving off some sort of vibe to Stella. The thought of spending a little time with this attractive woman was appealing and no, she did not have to get back home so soon. She only scheduled a week with her folks because even though she loved them to death it was her mom whom she could only take being around for so long. After awhile her mom would start up again about her stopping all of this nonsense about being a Lesbian, and settle down like her younger s****r and marry a decent man. Jasmine had come out to her mom when she was s*******n, and now at thirty-seven her mom still had not gotten a clue? At this time it was pointless to try and convince her otherwise, but now since she was away from that stress the invitation to spend a little time with Stella seemed like a great idea. What did she have to lose? However, to be on the safe side she decided to call her friend Beverly to let her know what was going on and who she was with in case something did jump off. After thinking it over Jasmine said, "Wow that is some type of compensation. May I assume you don't offer incentives like this to all of your customers?" Jasmine inquired. Stella smiled again and said, "Why of course not, this invitation is given to a limited few, and when I say that I mean you are the only one who has been extended this invite. So what do you say, I have a lunch break in a couple of hours, and I can pull a few strings so that you can stay at the airport hotel until my break." "I hope I don’t regret this, but I will agree to your proposal." Then with a glint in her eye Jasmine said, "But if you try any funny business, the deal is off and my travel plans are back on." Stella bowed her head slightly which made her look even more striking, and Jasmine found herself getting a little sexually aroused at the same time. Her body heat must have gone up two degrees in just that short period of time. Looking at Stella's full lips caused a short but sensuous fantasy of them being placed all over her body. Blushing again she looked away quickly, but not before she felt the touch of the Stella's hand in her own. The reassuring smile that Stella gave her melted any doubts as to the sincerity of her offer and she began to relax. "Thank you for accepting my offer, now I had better get back to work so as not to have to extend any more offers like that to more of these customers. I'd like to keep you too myself." she winked. I will have one of the sky caps get your bags, and bring them out to the curb and arrange for the hotel shuttle to get you to the hotel. About the time you arrive there all of the arrangements will be made and I will give you a call in your room." "How will you know what room I'm in? You sound as if you already know what it is," Jasmine said with a curious look on her face. "Sweetheart, I got it like that and a little something extra." Stella said as she winked and walked back to the rest of the ticket agents. Jasmine just stood there with her mouth open as her mind tried to assess what just happened. Never had she been approached by a woman of this caliber whose poise caused her body to become so aroused. She also knew just masturbating once she reached her room would not suffice her need to make love to this woman. Before she had a chance to even create that sexual fantasy in her mind the skycap broke her concentration, and asked if she was ready for him to take her bags to the curb. Jasmine nodded that she was ready. After bringing the bags to the curb Jasmine handed the man a twenty for a tip and he smiled grabbing the tip of this cap, and nodded before leaving her to wait for the shuttle. As promised, Stella called an hour after Jasmine had gotten into her hotel room, and made sure that everything was to her liking. She also informed that they would be having lunch delivered as room service so that they could avoid the many travelers inside the airport. After getting off the phone with Stella, Jasmine decided that taking a nice shower would relax her tense muscles, and she more relaxed when Stella got up to her room. The water was perfect as it hit her well toned body not to mention the nice fluffy white towels that she used to dry off were an added pampering to her skin. She finished off with a cocoa butter scented lotion created by her s****r who sold scented oils and lotions on the side. Checking the hotel alarm clock that sat on the nightstand next to the bed she realized she had about fifteen minutes left before Stella wold arrive. Quickly putting on a nice sundress, and putting her hair up she did a one last look at herself in the full length mirror when she heard a knock at the door. Taking one last second look, Jasmine opened the door only to be greeted by a beautiful bouquet of red roses. Stunned at the sight, she beamed even more when the face behind them emerged was none other than Stella. Handing the roses to Jasmine, Stella leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips. "I hope you don't mind my being so bold, but I wanted to do that when I first laid eyes on you. Your lips are as soft as I imagined." Shocked at her boldness, and yet glad that she had taken the initiative to kiss her, Jasmine quickly recovered and returned the offering with a kiss of her own. Enjoying the exchange, Stella kissed her again while removing the flowers from Jasmine's hand, and gently pushing her back inside the room as she closed the door behind them. With her free arm wrapped around Jasmine's waist, Stella gently placed the roses on the table as she guided Jasmine to the bed. She lay Jasmine down on the bed, and the Stella lay down on top of her. A fire was ignited within the both of them as they both hungrily explored each others bodies. Stella lifted up Jasmine's dress and touched the softness between her legs. Moaning in delight at the softness of the touch Jasmine opened her legs wider so Stella could have better access to her feminine charms. Sensing what she wanted her to do next Stella removed Jasmine's silk panties, and placed her face between Jasmine's legs. Stella moved her cheek over Jasmine's mound, her soft pussy fur caressing Stella's cheek as she nuzzled Jasmine. Feeling the softness of her cheek, and just the fact that there was a beautiful woman between her legs preparing to make sweet, beautiful love to her was more than Jasmine could have hoped for. Stella moved up, her lips kissing Jasmine's swollen lips, her tongue moving along her labia as Jasmine gasp with pleasure. It felt even better than she had imagined. It had been far to long since she had been with a woman, and never one with the grace and style of Stella. Jasmine cooed softly as Stella's tongue danced over her pussy, exploring and tasting her as she eventually parted her lips, allowing her tongue to move down into Jasmine's love channel. Stella lapped up her loves juices as they flowed from Jasmine's pussy onto Stella's tongue, her body writhing on the bed as Stella continued her erotic exploration. Wondering if it could be any more erotic Stella took it to another level as she eased her tongue into Jasmine's pussy where she started tongue fucking her. Jasmine gasp, "Oh yes Stella, right there…..right there baby…that feels so good! Don’t stop...whatever you do don't stop!" Jasmine begged. Stella' s tongue and lips kept hitting the right spots sending waves of pleasure continuously up and down Jasmine's spine. The feeling was so intense that she was certain she would not be able to take anymore, but the pleasure kept her from wanting to say stop. Grabbing Stella 's face and pulling her closer into her pussy to prevent her from getting away Jasmine felt that familiar feeling as Stella continued to suck her pussy, concentrating on her clit while stuffing as many fingers as she could in her pussy. She was beside herself as Stella alternated between licking, sucking and nibbling on her clit , while working her finger deep within her sex. Her imagination was amazing as Stella did things to Jasmine that no woman had ever done before. Grabbing the comforter tightly on the bed with her free hand Jasmine closed her eyes tightly as she felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh Stella....Oh fuck yes...oh ya...I....I'm gonna fucking cum...oh ya...Oh I feel it...I'm gonna fucking explode!" Suddenly Jasmine' s body stiffened, and wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot trough her body. Only after nearly passing out did the powerful orgasms start to subside. The two women kissed and cuddled for a few minutes when Jasmine looked at Stella saying, "You are an amazing woman. No woman has ever made me feel as beautiful as you just have. Now it's my turn to try and return the favor." Jasmine rolled over on top of Stella kissing her as they struggled to get the last of their remaining clothes off. Once they were both totally naked Jasmine took her time kissing Stella, tasting her sweet lips, and reluctantly kissing her way down her neck to her breasts where she paused to look at and caress them. Her breasts weren't large but they were perfectly proportioned to her body. Her nipples were hard, and just waiting to be pleasured as Jasmine lowered her head, and began flicking them with her tongue, and then sucking them as Stella responded with moans of pleasure. Jasmine moved her hands over Stella's soft, sexy body listening to her moaning as she kissed her way down her stomach toward her mound. Jasmine made her way down toward Stella's pussy while still caressing her breasts, and rolling her nipples between her fingers. As she neared her new lovers pussy she could smell the aroma of her arousal. She continued her way down until her cheek was pressed against her bare mound, slowly moving it over her soft, silky skin. As she moved even lower Stella's wet lips pressed softly against her cheek, as if two soft lips were kissing her. Just like Stella had done to her Jasmine started moving her tongue over Stella's pussy as she spread her legs allowing Jasmine all the access she needed. Her juices tasted so sweet as Jasmine moved her tongue over Stella's pulsing lips. She felt Stella's hands on either side of her head, anxiously guiding her to just the right spot. Jasmine worked her tongue between Stella's lips as she listened to the sounds of sheer pleasure coming from her new lover. Stella held her head in place as Jasmine began running her tongue between her lips, exploring and sampling her beautiful pussy as Stella started to rhythmically grind her hips against Jasmine's probing tongue. She continued to listen to Stella moans of sheer delight as she whispered, "Yes...oh yes. That's it...oh yes...you know how to make me feel so beautiful. Oh that's so perfect." Jasmine eased her tongue into Stella's opening, and began tongue fucking her, using her tongue as if it were a small cock driving it into her depths as deep as she could while Stella's arousal grew more and more. "Oh yes....oh fuck yes...fuck me Sweetie...fuck me with that tongue...oh ya!" Stella was thrusting her hips into Jasmine's face in an effort to drive her tongue as deep as possible into her pussy. In the meantime Jasmine replaced her tongue with her fingers taking Stella's clit between her lips and sucking it as she fingered Stella's pussy. Stella grabbed a pillow placing it over her face, and screamed into it so the hotel guests wouldn't think someone was being murdered or something. Suddenly her body stiffened, and began to shake almost uncontrollably as one orgasm after another rocked her body. Once her orgasms had subsided the two women lay in one anothers arms kissing and caressing. Jasmine looked at Stella saying, "If you like I can lay over another day." "Are you k**ding, I only wish you could find a way to stay here permanently. It's been so long since I've been with anyone that made me feel like this. I know it's probably not possible, but it's not just lust talk; I really wish we could be together on a long term basis." Jasmine thought for a moment not answering. When she finally did speak she said, "That may be more of a possibility than you think. My company has been after me to transfer to this area to run this office. I told them no because I saw no reason to make such a significant move but now? Now that's all changed in just one afternoon. I can't promise anything, but I'm going to make that move if you're really serious, because I feel the same about you." Stella hugged her saying, "I promise you won't regret making that move." With that having been said the two women started kissing, and once again they were locked in a passionate embrace as they looked to what the future might bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15