Sunday, June 23, 2013
Bowling Buddies Wednesday Night-First Blowjob SeXStoRY
Bowling Buddies Wednesday Night –First Blowjob Wednesday would be the last night before Don’s wife returned from her trip. I knew it would be special but how special I could never guess. I was exhausted after two straight days of Don taking me anally. At last count he had anal sex with me five times in two days. I was exhausted and as you would guess my ass was so sore I could only walk with discomfort. What would tonight bring? I was hoping my only requirement would be to perform oral sex on my lover. I planned on asking him to limit our sexual activities to the oral sphere, or perhaps some light Analingus to pleasure him. Don arrived promptly at seven and I decided to wear the collar he had given me the night before to stimulate his interest. Maybe it would turn him on so much that he would agree with me to limit tonight’s activities. Don and I sat down and I gave him his usual dry martini that he liked. Don liked to relax a little bit when we were not in a hurry and tonight we had four hours to be together. After he finished his drink I got the surprise of my life. Don said “Al, you know you have been the bitch in this relationship since we started, maybe it is time that I pleasured you” I responded by telling Don I was happy the way things were, his cock in my ass and mouth brought me great pleasure. I told him I had cum about every other time he had fucked me and I was happy with that. Don then said well Al “take your shorts off and sit on the couch and relax. I then said “Don my ass is so sore could you let me just blow you tonight.” Don said OK but you are not blowing anyone tonight it’s your turn. With that Don began fondling my cock lightly stroking it until it got semi-hard. Don’s head then went between my legs and I felt his mouth begin to suck the head of my now rock hard cock. I just lay back as my dominant male lover reversed his role and began pleasuring my organ. The Don said “I have learned a lot about cock sucking from you and now it’s my turn to please you” With that Don deep throated my cock and just held it there for about a minute. He then began a rhythmic sucking of my organ stopping occasionally to run his tongue up and down my shaft. I was laying on my back moaning and saying “Don you are my lover, suck me!! suck me!!“. Soon Don began doing what I usually did to his cock, he sucked just the head of my cock real hard, then his tongue would flicker across the tip and sides. As Don sucked me I was in ecstasy, I threw my head back and just enjoyed the best blow job of my life. Don then began slowly sucking my cock to make the experience last even longer. Then I screamed “Don, suck it hard, I am cumming” with that Don deep throated my organ as I shot load after load of my warm sperm into his mouth. I arched my back as my orgasm took over my body. All I could think about was the nerves firing in my cock as Don licked the shaft and sucked my head. The I felt a large stream of sperm running down my cock, it moistened my now shaven balls. Don said “I don’t swallow” as he spit the cum out of his mouth onto my cock and stomach. Then he stopped and Don and I French kissed for what seemed like forever. I was covered in my own cum as it dripped on the leather sofa. I then told Don I had to go clean up and would return in a minute. I went to the bath room and took a short shower and lubed my ass so Don could fuck me if he wanted to. As it turned out when I got back Don was stroking his cock and motioned me to get on my knees. I crawled to him as he said “what are you?” I responded “I am your lover, and your collared bitch” then he said what else are you? I said “I am your cock sucking cum swallower baby, and I am going to suck you until you are dry”. With that I went down between Don’s leg and began my usual sucking, a few minutes later I was swallowing his load as he yelled “suck it bitch, suck it”. Don and I then watched my favorite gay porn movie for the rest of the night. Three days of fucking had worn both of us out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.